Let’s take a quick walk down memory lane and browse through all the different topics we covered over the past 29 days. You’ve learned why language is important for all aspects of your business. You need to use the same language as your audience so that you can attract them so that they like you, and so that they understand the information you’re trying to relate to them.
1. Do You Speak The Right Language
2. Do You Know Who Your Target Audience Is?
3. How Can Speaking The Right Language Help Sales?
4. Be Part Of Your Tribe To Earn Their Trust
6. Learn Their Unique Vocabulary
8. Why You Should Sign Up For Other’s People’s Lists
9. Use Facebook Groups To Practice Your Market's Language
10. Speaking Your Market’s Language On Social Media
11. Encourage Your People To Talk To You
12. Using Your Language Skills On Your Sales Pages
13. Creating Community Through Language
14. How Should Your Sales Message Sound?
15. How The Right Language Proves Your Expertise
16. Speak To The Heart Of Your Customer With Headlines
17. Testing New Language With Your Tribe
18. Creating Your Own Language
19. Test & Track Your Sales Page Language
20. Test & Track Your Solo Emails And Calls To Action
21. About Language, Tone & Copy
22. Finding The Words To Overcome Objections
23. The Right Words To Prevent Buyer’s Remorse
24. Why You Must Speak Your Client's Language In Your Programs & Products
25. Evolve Your Language As Your Market Grows
26. Don’t Overload Them With Technical Terms
27. Listen To Feedback From Your Customers And Subscribers
28. Using The Right Words For Search Engines
30. Well Done & Where To Go From Here
Save this post so that you can come back to this again and again because it's going to be useful far beyond this challenge.
Take a few minutes today to reflect on not only how far you’ve come, but more importantly how this simple 30-day challenge has influenced you and changed you and your business for the better.
What positive experiences have you had because of the 30 Day Learning Your Market’s Language Challenge? Please comment below to let me know what you think, or if you prefer, come to our Facebook Group and share.
I’m excited to learn about all your successes!