Here are 10 ebooks you can rebrand
If you work in the healthcare or wellness field, help people deal with bad habits or teach them how to improve their lives, or if your clients struggle with overcoming addictions...
These Guides Are For You
- Use them as giveaways to get people to sign up for your email list
- Print them to give to patients or pass out in the office
- Break them up to use as emails
- Use them as articles on your blog
- Give them as a bonus to customers or clients
- Use them on your social media
The books cover:
- Alcohol Abuse and Addiction - 38 Pages
- Eating Disorders - Bulimia - 37 Pages
- Eating Disorders - Binge Eating - 37 Pages
- Essentials of Eating (to relearn healthy habits) - 39 Pages
- Dealing With Death - 25 Pages
- Video Gaming Addictions - 27 Pages
- Quitting Gambling - 23 Pages
- Dealing With Breakups and Loss - 23 Pages
- Getting Over a Sugar Addiction - 22 Pages
- Quitting Smoking - 23 Pages
You may change the names, change the covers, use them as is, put your name on as the author to gain authority, sell the entire series to your clients or customers, and many other things you can think of.
Each of the ten topics comes with five articles and two emails to promote each book.
Educate Your Tribe.