What information do we collect?
Likely situations when you are making personal information available to us include, but are not limited to:
(i) by using our website
(ii) registration for Services, contests and special events
(iii) accessing Services using a third party ID, such as social networking sites
(iv) subscribing to newsletters
(v) purchasing a product or services through our online store
(vi) using “tell a friend,” “email this page,” or other similar features
(vii) requesting technical support
(viii) otherwise through use of our Services where personal data is required for use and/or participation.
We may collect the following data about you:
Data you give us directly:
* If you register with us (such as your date of birth, username, password and email address) that you provide by entering any competitions or completing any surveys;
* Information you provide by participating in any People of the Mind hosted chat forums or social media functions; and
* Information you provide us if you report a problem with any Services.
Data we may collect when you use our Services (whether or not you register with us):
* Data provided through tracking cookies, which include your IP address, device information and browsing history;
* Data about your computer's browser version, operating system version, page loading time, network, generated device identifier information, hashed MAC address, referral source and IP address
* The number of times you visit our Services and the amount of time you spend using the Services; and
* Where you are accessing Services through a third-party account such as Facebook, or Google, or using Instagram or a Pinterest Tag- certain information relating to your account with those third parties including your name, user ID, gender, location (country and/or city specific), email address, date of birth, information from your public profile including friends and connections, log in details, avatar, gender and other information based on your use of our Services.
ShopPeopleoftheMind may supplement your data with data received from third parties in connection with demographic, advertisement, market and other analytics surveys or services.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
* To personalize your experience. Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
* To improve our website. We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
* To improve customer service. Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
*To process transactions.
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
* To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site features.
* To send periodic emails. The email address you provide for order processing may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter and submit your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
We never see or store your payment information. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Do you have access to your data?
Yes. Any data subject may, at any time, contact us with all questions and suggestions concerning data protection. We will need sufficient information from you to establish your identity and to verify your access request, and also to assist us in handling your request.
People of the Mind
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website or in emails. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Children's Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children's Online Privacy Protection Act). We do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to adults who are at least 18 years old or older.
Terms of Service
Please also visit our Terms of Service section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.